|仕事内容||Training & Development
- Identifies training needs; determines project costs/benefits.
- Reviews and evaluates the effectiveness of programs.
- Provides training planning and coordination
- Ensure to have record of trainings, courses, development programs of Japan employees participation
- Participates in APAC T&D Committee meetings
- Develop training programs in line with HQ global programs.
- Take administrative role to conduct PeopleReview annually
- Understand the talent required for each business unit and develop and update Succession planning as required
- Lead, coach and ensure annual appraisal and smart goal setting for all employees of Japan employees.
- Understanding of effective way of coaching employees, harassment issues, sexual, power etc
- Travelling required, domestic and international.
|応募資格||・Good presentation skills
・Knowledge of Japanese Labor Standards Law
・Good level of English (TOEIC 900+) A stable HR T&D professional who has an international mindset and has held a similar role for at least five years.
・Comfortable working in English and preferably possesses foreign and Japanese company experience.
・University graduate or Master degree in Human Resources, Organization development or alike.
・MS Excel, PowerPoint, Words capability.
・Communication and interpersonal skills
・Flexible personality to adopt to changing business environment