掲載時の募集要項（掲載期間：2013/05/13 ～ 2013/06/09）
The Financial Analysts role has responsibility for a wide range of financial support and analysis tasks. You will help to ensure that departmental objectives and project deadlines are met.
- Prepare and drive operational and financial metrics in support of key decision making
- Participate in projects related to financial systems or business processes.
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Work with cross-functional groups to provide technical support to business units including:
- Variance analysis
- Cost analysis
- Product pricing
- Financial/Tax reporting
- Regulatory/compliance analysis and reporting
- May focus on an area of specialization.
- Integrate financial processes and operations of the business.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills as needed to work successfully with staff and managers within and outside of function.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a project based environment.
- Ability to follow standard accounting and finance practices, and departmental procedures and processes.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
A minimum of 2 years of experience is required. 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
A University Degree, or equivalent experience is required.
Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
This individual interacts primarily with Staff to Director level employees within the function, and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions as required.
General direction is provided on routine work, and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments; as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
The ideal candidate will be an important contributor or lead on team projects.
up to 7,000,000JPY
Global client with West Coast culture