|職種名||Business Intelligence Project Manager, Japan and Asia|
|募集背景||New position to build up organizational strength|
|仕事内容||- ownership and accountability for company BI projects, within Japan and the APAC region. - responsibility for the end-to-end project management cycle, from initiation and establishing major milestones and critical path, managing resources, setting up metrics and control systems and managing to achieve delivery. - work in partnership with regional architects, business analysts, technical analysts and engineers to identify key BI projects, develop solutions and implement into the business. - Oversee core development activities, and manage on-site and off-shore vendors to achieve QCD targets.|
|応募資格||- strong knowledge of technical business intelligence (BI) and data warehousing (DWH) design methodologies and principals.
- experience managing technical development and implementation projects.
- good understanding of project budget and resource management.
- track record in delivering results through strong leadership.
- excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with local and regional stakeholders and external clients.
- clear, logical communication skills in;
-- Business-level English
-- Fluent Japanese
- experience with Cognos BI platforms - experience with Oracle databases - detailed SDLC understanding - management of international projects - healthcare industry experience - PMP or PRINCE2 certificate holder - BS in Computer Science
- comfortable work with multi-cultural teams - pursuing a career path toward project management and architecture, not toward line management.
|年収・給与||8.0 to 13.0 million yen, based on qualifications and experience|
|待遇・福利厚生||Convenient office in central Tokyo, international exposure|
|休日休暇||As per company standard|
|選考プロセス||1st; hiring manager and HR business partner, 2nd; regional functional manager 3rd; local head of IT 4th; HR Director|