|仕事内容||■Develop the product strategy and lead the “Plan-Do-Check-Action” cycles of a set of specific Product Marketing Programs that he/she should be in charge of during the year, so that the entire team can make the annual sales & growth goal.
- Develop the marketing strategies and specific programs to achieve the plan, including detailed expense budget plans as well.
- Take the strong lead of his/her programs through the year, and make necessary changes and/or modifications when appropriate.
- Make timely review, assessment and report of each programs he/she is in charge of, to make sure the program was as successful as had been projected or not.
■Initiate new product market introduction planning
- Take over development project and product information from NPI, R&D
- Lead successful launch activities from pre-marketing activity.
- Coordinate product management with manufacturing group through global marketing
|応募資格||■3-5 years of experience in product manager in pharmaceutical/Medical device company.
＜Preferable education and experience＞
- Science/pharmacy degree, MBA
- Successful experience in expanding a certain orphan drug market with creative and strategic approaches mostly preferable.
- Demonstrated track record of managing productivity and efficiency enhancements among marketing teams.
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory affairs laws, promotional practices and precedents of industry practices.
＜Essential Skills and Abilities＞
- Strong team, leadership, planning and written/verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills and English language skills
- Travel internationally as often as needed.