|職種名||Senior Account Manager/Leading Advertising Agency|
|募集背景||Filling the vacancy|
|仕事内容||The role of Account Manager is mainly to provide key internal support to relevant client related activities. Working closely with GAD/AD, he or she supports creative briefing, and ensures strategy and creative output, cost estimation and campaign management/analysis in a timely manner.
Client Service and Project related
- Establish requirements of brief and work with GAD/AD to develop creative brief
- Effectively delegate specific tasks based on Brief requirements.
- Assist in the co-ordination, writing and verbal briefing of internal and external resources as required e.g. creative, production, third party specialists etc.
- Achieve worthwhile output from brainstorms.
- Co-ordinate creative and project management aspects of agency’s response to client brief.
- Evaluate the response in terms of quality and likely revenue.
- Assist in presenting/selling the response.
- Obtain feedback from clients.
- Project implementation and monitor progress against plan
- Prepare weekly WIP reports as required and other documents/materials for internal and external meetings.
- Produce accurate contact reports following any contact with client – give clients contact reports within 24 hours of meetings.
- Provide Client and Team with feedback on project on a daily “need-to-know” basis.
- Provide updates to budgets and help managers ensure timing plans are fully up to date.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each process involved in a project and execute actions required when they arise.
- Ensure that all materials get to markets on time and in the most cost efficient way.
|応募資格||- Events management experience of 6 to 7 years
- English skills are required for this role needs to be strong enough to conduct business via telephone onference calls in English.
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification
|年収・給与||Will be treated fairly based on her/his skills, experience, and age|