- Maintain and reconcile all cost related ledgers and sub-ledgers through ERP. Responsible for monthly costing model closing.
- Establish & maintain standard cost (BOM and MFG overhead related) in the ERP
- Review and report the cost variances. Ensure that major cost variations are highlighted to the management, involving production cost variance analysis, comparative cost analysis between different periods, and fixed cost and SG&A analysis versus Operating Plan.
- Provide managerial reports on job costing, customer profitability, inventory aging, and SG&A.
- Lead month-end and year-end physical stock taking and follow up with any action items.
- Lead the Operating Planning and Forecasting process for all cost related areas.
- Support finance manager in preparation of company profitability analysis such as customer margin analysis and EBITDA bridges.
- Ad hoc work assigned by finance manager.
- Has regular contact with the production, warehouse, purchase, and sales departments.
- Excellent numerical analytical skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage through systems.
- Experience with ERP (JDE preferable) from manufacturing environment. Advanced Excel user.
- Good command of English skills especially reading and writing. Willing to enhance English skills.
- University graduate or above in accounting or related discipline.
- CPA or other qualification issued by recognized accounting bodies is preferable.
- FUll TIME
COVID-19 situation work from home is currently available
Limited flextime is available
For month-end closings the Finance Team will need to come into the office.
5 million yen ～ ７ million yen
（Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year’s holiday , Annual Leave