• Manage the preparation of the monthly consolidation with multiple domestic and international subsidiary general ledgers in accordance with US GAAP.
• Prepare consolidating entries and reconciliation of inter-company related transactions entries and ensure accurate and timely reporting.
• Monitor the status of the monthly and quarterly close process, through the creation of key performance indicators.
• Focus on enhancing, streamlining, and automating the existing close and consolidation process to yield timely and accurate results and to enhance scalability.
• Assist with reporting related to legal entity transactions and reorganizations.
• Manage the global chart of accounts and the legal entity hierarchies in ERP.
• Liaise with external auditors and coordinate annual financial statement audit.
• Assist in the preparation of footnotes and related disclosures to support the external reporting process.
• Review international reporting package submissions.
• Assist special projects, ERP enhancements, internal controls, and ad hoc analyses as requested.
• Minimum 5 years of accounting experience, with a mix of private and public accounting experience.
• Strong knowledge of the U.S. GAAP - Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
• CPA or other accounting certification desired - Big 4 experience preferred.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills using clear, concise language appropriate for financial reporting and ability to summarize and present complex financial data in clear, organized, concise manner.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, OneStream, Hyperion, MS NAV, or similar ERP experience
- Full time
- Kanagawa Prefecture
Flex time system
Remote work under COVID situation
Good Work life balance
- 8 million yen ～ 10 million yen
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year’s holiday, Annual Leave and more