- Looking for an experienced Product Manager to take on field service activities, market understanding, promotion and communications, as well as market operations. Must have a strong business acumen and commercial growth mindset, as well as a background in healthcare, life science, or medical technology.
A Product Manager position in the healthcare and medical technology sector responsible for creating competitive markets and drive commercial growth.<Main Responsibilities>
* Act as a marketing liason between all product lines and provide product and regulatory information to the sales and service teams, as well as customers.
* Provide both on-site and remote support for technical, applications, and operations for critical and key customers.
* Provide detailed and technical training sales tools needed for introducing new products and sales campaigns.
* Keep up to date on the latest trends and technologies in the medical and diagnostic fields to assist in future market strategy.
Real is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Real, please visit www.realstaffing.com | Real についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.realstaffing.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
Business Level English
<Skills & Experience>
* Proven track record and experience in sales or marketing in the healthcare industry.
* Experience in distributor management and preferred experience in legal or distributor contract affairs.
* Native level of Japanese with Business Level English Proficiency.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to lead and work with multiple teams.
- Tokyo 23 wards
- JPY11,000,000.00 - JPY13,000,000.00 per annum + competitive