Web Application Engineer
掲載時の募集要項（掲載期間：2021/03/04 ～ 2021/04/02）
Web Application Engineer
- Launching new B2C services.
- Analysing/developing features which are required in new/existing B2C services.
- Developing libraries to increase development efficiency in B2C services.
In this position, you will have a cross-sectional relationship with a variety of B2C services.
As such, you will have an opportunity to gain extensive knowledge and valuable experiences in the B2C business.
Furthermore, as this is a newly opened position, you will be able to work with teams to help lay their foundations and pave the way.
Web Application Engineer role at exciting new business division in Global Tech Company The Role:
* Discover problems, propose solutions, and make improvements to contribute to the B2C business.
* Develop high quality applications (Requirements, Design, Development, Tests, Review, and Release).
* Do operations and improvements on the service after release.
Computer Futures is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
- 3-5 years of Web Application Development Experience
- Web Application Development Experience with Java and Spring (within the last 5 years)
- More than 5 years of experience and basic knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- More than 3 years of experience and basic knowledge of RDB.
- More than 3 years of experience in Web application development for consumers.
- Experience in developing applications using WEB-APIs.
- More than 1 year of experience and basic knowledge of Git.
* 3-5 years of Web Application Development Experience
* Web Application Development Experience with Java and Spring (within the last 5 years)
JPY6,000,000.00 - JPY10,000,000.00 per annum + competitive
- The usual health, pension benefits, Commuting fees, Stocks, Corporate sports club memberships, Visa support, Relocation support, Support for balancing work and childcare/nursing care duties
- Cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch, and dinner), Library (individual learning space), Convenience store, Restaurant, Gym, Spa, Hair Salon, Dry Cleaning, Massage, Acupuncture services only for employees
- Club activities, Year end party, Family days, etc.
This role is within an exciting new business division in a Global Tech Company. They cover their own online fashion shopping, grocery shopping, and daily goods including drugstore items. This division, as you can imagine, is growing more and more as Online and Digital Solutions are on the rise in Japan. The teams are international, culture flat and lots of opportunities in terms of promotions and salary increases.