• Develop an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business, challenges and requirements and explain how our platform could benefit them.
• Build relationships with customers to encourage new and repeat business.
• Work with project champions at clients and within organizations to make sure needs are met. Interact both internally with product team, and professional services and externally with customers.
• Manage existing clients including analysing monthly usage etc.
• Negotiate contract renewals and upsell/add-on opportunities
• Recruit new Partners and conduct promotional activity.
• 3+ years of Account Manager experience in the IT industry (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS preferred).
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task across a wide range of accounts.
• Demonstrated ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences and be able to handle objections on the fly.
• An ability to listen to customer needs, assess these needs effectively and address them through new products and services.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• High level of comfort and experience working with all levels of professionals both internally and externally.
• A proven track record delivering on or exceeding goals.
• Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial young company in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
• Native Japanese and fluent English is required
• This is a quota-carrying role
• Familiarity working with APIs and SDKs is a plus.
• Experience developing technical solutions is a plus.
- Full time
7 million yen ～ 10 million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)