· Provide financial analysis and support for various initiatives.
· Lead Business Planning process within the responsible division working with other team members.
· Monthly closing activities of the responsible division, including variance analysis and management report preparation and explanations.
· Timely and effective analysis, to drive business, make recovery plans, control and allocate investments and expenses, all with the objective to achieve business targets of the responsible Franchise.
· As business partner, support and challenge the division performance and identify the risk and opportunity or recovery plan if necessary, working closing area sales directors and division manager.
· Proactively make recommendations and take actions to achieve Business Plan.
· Support Adecco Department strategy, translate it into Business Planning with Area director and his/her Leadership team.
· Educate and coach sales members, to achieve business growth.
· 7+ years of experience in FP&A, accounting/controlling or related highly-analytic field in global company
· BA/BS degree
· MBA/ CPA preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence personnel across functions
· Experience in a role as business partner, with the ability to understand complex business dynamics.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Well-developed Strong IT skills and ability to innovate and drive continuous improvement
- 700万円 ～ 1000万円程度