掲載時の募集要項（掲載期間：2021/03/01 ～ 2021/03/30）
Headquartered in France and sells kitchenware, and is characterized by a flat and friendly corporate culture with staff of various nationalities Management:
* Infrastructure and Networking project scoping
* Responsible for the Infrastructure team
* Responsible for the Regional Service Desk
* Responsible for managing the workload of the team
* Responsible for leading/managing the delivery of Infrastructure and Networking related projects.
* Responsible to define and ensure the methodology of working followed
* Responsible for the output of quality and timely deliverables.
* Identification of Information Security risks and definition of measures to be taken
* Close collaboration with other teams in Regional IT and also Group Infrastructure & Security.
* Reporting team member performance
* Identify team member's strengths, weaknesses and gap
* Reporting on project status
* Being able to take the lead and actually deliver change into the business.
* Being able to coach others in relevant technologies and help to advance the skills of the existing team.
* Detailed plan of own team backlog
* Stakeholder engagement
* Drive continuous improvement of the department
* Support Roll-outs on-demand
* Support Operational tasks
* Support Service Now tickets
Computer Futures is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
*Understanding of: Cloud, SAAS, IAM, RDS, virtualization, networking, security and device management
*Microsoft ERP platforms
*Knowledge and working experience for Windows based server software
* Demonstrable experience of enterprise scale environments
* Understanding of Cloud, SAAS, IAM, RDS, virtualization, networking, security, device management and lifecycle and their place in enterprise IT
* Exposure to Microsoft ERP platforms
* Knowledge and working experience for Windows based server software
Tokyo 23 wards
JPY9,000,000.00 - JPY10,000,000.00 per annum + competitive
this company sells kitchen ware represent a tradition of lasting, authentic design. Since 1925, the iconic brand has inspired generations with premium products that epitomize enduring quality, classic aesthetics and rigorous craftsmanship. In kitchens around the world, it isn't just a way to cook. It's a lifestyle choice which is a way to savour a genuine passion for fine ingredients and premium tools. Today, its workplaces are distinguished by a rare blend of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy.