Working with the Sales Management team to deliver commercial goals and Sales Force Excellence (SFE), by developing and maintaining a framework of tools, metrics and dashboards along with the analytical and diagnostic expertise to identify risks and opportunities and to drive sales excellence.
Great opportunity for Sales Planning, Consulting or Sales Leader looking for a new challenge with a Market Leader<Responsibilities>
Responsibility and accountability for the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of SFE along with facilitating projects such as salesforce sizing, territory optimization, customer segmentation and Incentive plan development to achieve key business objectives.
* Manage monthly Commercial Review meetings and provide weekly and monthly reports to sales team outlining performance by national, block and territory level vs KPI targets.
* Lead and manage cross functional teams to ensure accurately tracking data.
* Use data to create tailored dashboards / reports that are engaging, informative and easy to use for the sales and management teams. These are developed to allow ease of use with tracking performance against company key indicators to drive business performance.
* Develop, propose, and align customer segmentation with Marketing and Sales. Set targeting rules for key stakeholders and ensure implementation by monitoring alignment with call planning and marketing strategy.
Real is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Real, please visit www.realstaffing.com | Real についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.realstaffing.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
* Equivalent to bachelor's degree
* Clear knowledge and proven experience in salesforce effectiveness and sales data analysis in healthcare industry or in consulting firms
* Preferred candidate to have 3+ years successful sales experience in healthcare industry.
* Preferred experience with IQVIA data, VEEVA and Power BI
- Tokyo 23 wards
- JPY14,000,000.00 - JPY16,000,000.00 per annum + competitive