The position is expected to define, propose and continuously animate the Japan retail network to reach sales and qualitative targets. Also, empower boutique members to ensure boutiques net margin by the control of the budgets and respect processes and policy.
- Instill a strong culture of both service and productivity
- Responsible for all direct stores Sales target, as well as store P&L / contribution
- Recruit, develop and grow store population, with focus on Boutique Managers.
- Be a brand ambassador in Japan. Build strong relationship with VIC clients, landlords, department stores, fashion community in Japan.
- Plan and control sales budgets of supervising boutiques to achieve targets.
- Manage boutique staff and ensure all staff has good sales skills and motivations to achieve sales targets and provide good customer service. Align with brand service standards and meet service targets in Mystery Shopping.
- Manage all negotiations with department stores on terms and conditions.
- Co-work with department stores in regards to sales events and sales trends, and maintain good relationship and conduct the continuous dealings.
- Collaborate with other departments such as merchandising, VMD, marketing, logistics, human resources, in order to manage boutiques in all aspects. (sales, boutique conditions, CRM, employees etc.)
- Communicate and making report to both Japan CEO and HQ
- Responsible to set up the target budget and strategy to reach the goal
- 5 years retail manager experience in import apparel industry. Luxury brand experience preferable.
- Deep understanding of retail business and fashion and department store industries.
- Native Japanese and Business level English required
- Energy, motivate all staff
- Negotiation skill
- Communication skill
- Proactive &Self driven
- Solving problem skill
- Full time
- 8 million yen ～ 10 million yen
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year’s holiday