各商品カテゴリーのマーケティング部署と広告代理店の間にたち、担当カテゴリーのMedia Strategy, Planningについて自社ブランドマネージャー達と連携しながら、広告代理店に対して明確な方向性を出していくポジションです。This position will provide thought and strategic leadership and deliver Connection planning / Consumer activation for Hydration, Tea, Coffee category brands. This position will also manage OU Central Media buying, total Connection Planning / Media Buying budget planning and control.
• Lead the team to Create ‘High value reach’ & deliver ‘Engaging brand experience’ in all media and key sales channels to build the competitive IMX campaign awareness and purchase intension.
• Set the vision and strategy of the team
• Lead the growth of OU Connection planning capability- Connection strategy and market execution plan development including Media, Sales promotion and experiential event planning
• Consumer activation / National promotion / Experiential event asset development and execution management
• System alignment for Campaign execution plan (Media/SP/Experiential event)
• Develop highly engaged, high performance team including the agency and media partners; manage and develop the team associates, identify and deploy best Connection / Media / SP agency partners, and bring out the best of their capability. Promote and role-model Growth Behavior.
• Manage Media buying & Productivity- Buying strategy / KPI & Productivity management / Media landscape / Optimal reach & Media mix model
• Total Direct Marketing Expenses control & Investment strategy management for Media & National promotion
• People management skill and experience to influence global & OU management / system stakeholders.
• Skill and experience to plan and execute connection plans.
• Skill and experience for Media buying that includes Media landscape knowledge.
• Expertise in SP / Experiential event development and execution management.
• Able to translate established marketing strategies into clear, concise, and compelling solutions which are consistent with brand SBP/ABP.
• Must be an excellent presenter with the ability to articulate and sell complex concepts to senior management by proving how ideas will deliver on brand strategic marketing objectives.
• Well-developed leadership and management skills
• Strong oral communication and presentation skills
• Possesses a unique blend of strategic executive-ability and understanding of brand marketing business of our system.
• Able to define and work within budgeting and scheduling parameters, negotiate effectively with outside vendors and manage department activities to ensure teamwork
• Able to foster positive, trusting relationships across all levels of Company management
• Able to partner and lead agencies and outside firms to ensure that brand experiences are consistent with the market positioning of each brand
• English: Business level or above
- Full time
- 15 million yen ～ 20 million yen
- Social insurance
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year’s holiday