Responsible for Quality Performance
•Responsible for measuring and monitoring all quality performance of products / services from assigned factories. This role represents in quality review for products / services for assigned factories in Japan market.
•Drive continuous improvement programs to achieve excellence in market unit Quality collaborating with and influencing to assigned factories.
Quality Incident Management:
•Manage quality issues/incidents in the market including non-conformance management, rework management, and hold & release management.
•In case of quality incident, lead the market unit according to the quality incident management process.
Preventive Actions for new products and/or any change management:
•Contribute minimizing quality related issues for new products introductions and/or any product change management via risk assessment under the project management process in the area of product/package design, supply chain operations, etc.
•Provide inputs to R&D/Quality team by reviewing product and package specification for solid quality requirements and process control management.
Support Quality Management Process (QMP) and Global Standard Compliance
•Support QMP leader for implementation and compliance of QMP and other global standard into the work operation in Japan. The role may delegated to lead compliance of a few specific Global Standards.
•Support an audit leader in QMP audits and lead external partners audits
Support Team Engagement and Talent Developments:
•Lead team engagement activities supporting Market quality manager.
Context and Scope
•Own several factories’ quality performance in the market unit. Interface to those factories, typically outside of Japan. Communication will be in English via telephone, email, and face-to-face meeting.
•Report to a local market unit quality manager, who reports to Japan Market Logistics & S&OP+Supply Chain Director.
• Experience within an R&D/Q&FS is required and experience in auditing of Quality Management Systems. Science background and a history of delivery; HACCP knowledge.
• 2 yrs experience working similar role in FMCG company
• Understanding of quality management principles, working in teams, process management, conflict resolution, Technical problem solving – Root cause analysis.
• English communication skill for meeting, telephone, presentation, and email.
• Degree in Food Science/Technology or related science/technical discipline
- Full time
5 million yen ～ 9 million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)