• Lead the warehouse operations and delivery services to be best in class (communication, logistics operation efficiency, logistics quality and service level) .
• Lead regular communication with logistics companies and provide complete pipeline visibility.
• Manage day-to-day operations in entire logistics operation tasks in corporation with customer care team manager and supply planners.
• Manage import operation service with import coordination supplier.
• Lead continuous improvement activities for logistics operation / network to achieve target.
• Manage supply related cost (storage, handling, flight to customer, drayage, etc.) and lead tender with logistics third parties.
Drive Cross-Functional Collaborations:
• Lead customer collaboration with customer care team manager and sales operation team.
• Lead any logistics related projects (eg. Digital Commerce, Network study, new warehouse launch project).
• Support logistics governance / quality leader in the area Quality in Distribution (i.e. pest control, logistics audit, and logistics quality) in collaboration with Q&FS team.
• Input any impact to business to co-pilot / sales team from logistics perspective.
• Support supply operation manager in setting department Vision/Mission, developing team strategy, and engaging operation team members.
Supporting Team Engagement and Talent Developments:
• Lead the team engagement activities supporting pipeline manager.
• Support team’s talent development through coaching and supervising a junior associate.
• Lead x-functional collaboration projects as a co-creation hub.
•Logistics Management Skills
•English (Business Level / TOEIC > 800)
- Full time
7 million yen ～ 10 million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)