This role will be the solution experts of ERP in IT application technology team. Based on a solid knowledge of the business processes and the company’s IT solutions you will be able to guide business initiatives from a global strategic and IT standpoint.
You will be responsible for or involved in requirements specification, development follow up, testing, implementation and after care for these initiatives.
Your understanding of our processes / validation methodology with regards to releases, documentation and test requirements will allow you to coach key users and data interfaces integration partners, external parties in successfully delivering capabilities on platforms for which our team has final responsibility.
• Knowledge in the chemical & pharmaceutical industry business processes
• Strong DB knowledge/related data integration (interfaces) of environments.
• Management skill both local and global IT vendor & data interfaces partners
•Understanding of Security & Quality standards
• Ability to support internal/external audit relevant application system
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills on-site & remotely
• 8+ years in design and configuration of business processes related to SD, MM/ EDI
• 8+ years in SAP support and implementation experience
• 2 full life cycle SAP implementation
• 5+ years of experience in chemical & pharmaceutical
• 5+ years of experience working in international and diversified organization
• 5+ years of experience in IT Project management
• 5+ years of experience with global IT project Japan rollout
• Knowledge in Application Development methodologies
• Knowledge in Cloud solution architecture
• Experience in Agile Development Frameworks
• Work on multiple critical tasks simultaneously in pressure environment.
• Knowledge in multi-channel marketing in the Japan pharmaceutical market
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- PMP certified
- Full time
8 million yen ～ ９ million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)