- Support annual budget creation, create yearly and three year business plan and related monthly and quarterly forecasts for Japan and US HQ
- Prepare Capital Asset budget / projection to support prioritizing projects and monitoring progress.
- Continuous review of P&L and balance sheet accounts to identify risks and opportunities
- Prepare and present financial analysis and recommendations to finance and business unit in order to support informed business decision-making.
- Execute post review of Financial and Non-financial Key Performance Indicators to monitor financial effectiveness.
- Proactively create solutions to address identified risks and opportunities
- Fully understand business goals and strategies to advise on chances and implications of activities and actions.
- Help the business to access ROI for marketing strategies, projects and promotions.
- Work with the Sales organization to calculate bonuses.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Finance (at least 4 years FPA experience)
- Working experience in an international matrix organization
- Minimum of 2-3 years at one organization
- Microsoft Office: Strong Excel skills, including Macros, PIVOT tables, VLOOKUP etc.; Access, Word and Powerpoint
- Database creation and analysis
- Opex and Hyperion experience highly welcome
- Excellent strategic thinking skills
- Project management skills: strong planning, organization and leadership skills
- Great communication (with business leader outside of Finance) and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure within deadline - Business English welcome
- Fluent to Native Japanese
- Knowledge of Multi-level marketing business model or willingness to learn
- 25歳 ～ 45歳程度 （特定年齢層の特定職種の労働者が相当程度少ないため）
- 700万円 ～ 1200万円程度